Rapid and simple casting
The whole process of casting can be carried out simply, quickly and safely without any real prior technical knowledge of casting.
In the investment machine the gipsum gets mixed under vacuum – correctly dosed and air bubble free. The flask with the wax model gets filled under vacuum, too. Vibration during filling eliminates air inclusions.
The wax is molten off in the furnace and the mould is burnt out.
For small series and single castings
An important issue is the fast casting of master models or of semi-finished material in any desired shape: the MC 60 makes you autonomous from big casting departments. Thanks to the small size of the machine and its equipment, it is an excellent solution for studios and goldsmith workshops with limited space.
- Very simple use, short training period, very good results even by operators with less experience in casting techniques
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- 3,5 kW generator enables quick melting periods
- Thorough mixing of metal by induction generator (low frequency tuning)
- Melting under vacuum for reduced danger of oxidation
- Excellent mould filling because of inert gas / over-pressure, max. 2 bars
- Low running costs because of inexpensive consumables and the use of flasks without flange
- NEW: LCD-display with all programm data
- NEW: vibration technology
- Excellent ratio machine size to capacity: flasks up to Ø 100 mm x 120 mm h