The Vacuum Pressure Casting Machine VC 680 V is based on the VC 650 V. However, the filling device provided as standard means there is no need to open the melting chamber for refilling. This way, the melting chamber temperature remains high and unnecessary loss of energy is avoided. Most importantly: No oxygen enters the melting chamber so the chamber does not need to be evacuated again and refilled with inert gas.
- lower personnel costs
- more consistent casting quality
- better process stability, less waste
- optimised overlapping casting
- up to 20 casting cycles per hour
- high energy efficiency
- longer service lives for consumables
- minimised metal loss
- replenishment without loss of pressure
The VC 680 V ist also available als HTC version with a max. temperature of 2,000° C.