Nothing improves the effective output of production more than a reduction of the rejection-quota. Therefore we have developed, together with external authorities, a new technology that clearly improves casting quality, even with difficult moulds:
The advantages of our vibration technology at a glance:
- Higher and more consistent densities achieved with reduced porosity.
- Better material flow, better form filling, reduced risk of hot cracks.
- Up to 50% smaller grain size.
- Smaller dentrite formation.
- Consistently superior casting properties and less problems from later processing such as sizing of rings and setting of stones.
With a minimum of finishing work you will get jewellery with excellent surfaces and quality!
Results of our metallurgic analysis:
Reduced porosity, higher and more consistent densities achieved.
- Reduced post-processing work.
- Reduced reject rate.
- Cast densities closely match the density of the alloy used, minimizing differences between designs and casting cycles.
Better material flow, better form filling, reduced risk of hot cracks.
- Vibration provides a better material flow.
- More dense structures achieved.
- Reduced risk of air inclusions.
- Improved form filling.
- Reduced danger of „hot cracks“
Up to 50% smaller grain size.
- Gold alloys solidify in a finer and more uniform structure.
- ~50 % smaller grain size in the analysed alloy.
Smaller dentrite formation.
- On solidification alloys will show a considerably smaller formation of dentritic structures most silver alloys).
- Leading to better material flow with reduced risk of hot cracks and better casting stability.
Consistently superior casting quality.
- Tensile strength is up to 25% higher
- Fewer problems from later processing such as sizing of rings and setting of stones.